Started in 2009, CHILDREN REACHOUT PROGRAM UGANDA registered as an NGO in Kampala REG NO.11161/ S.5914/11606.The organization focuses on empowering children living in urban communities through Educational life skills, Education Support, Health and Wellness Campaigns, Children Events / Trainings.
More than 8000 children have benefited from Children Reachout Program Uganda since its inception in 2009; all the services provided are free of charge and no child or volunteer is required to pay. The program currently operates in Nakulabye zone 6&4 where it started. Other centres have been opened at Namugoona zone 5 Kawala centre. Meetings take place on Saturdays & Sundays. The meeting time on Saturdays is 11:00am to 2:00pm and Sundays, 3:00pm to 6:00pm. Other days of the week are scheduled for primary schools outreaches
To see a transformed community where children are living healthy lives and are capable of handling life challenges, with good morals and contributing effectively to national development.
Children Reachout Program Uganda, exists to support children living in urban communities with
skills and tools that will help them see hope for a good future.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
Goal: To empower children living in urban communities with skills and abilities to enable them make healthy decisions and choose lifestyles that will enable them grow to contribute effectively to national development.
Specific Objectives These are to;
- Empower the children with Life Skills for positive change.
- Promote good practices for better hygiene and sanitation amongst the children and their schools.
- Bridging the gap between children of different background.
- Develop skills such as Sports, Creative Arts,Leadership Skills, Literacy, Entrepreneurship.
- Support the children in their pursuit for Education, Sponsorship programme.
We have 8 guests and no members online